Sunday, April 5, 2009

Something about me...!!

I am Gaurav, an ordinary Indian, who also dreams to be successful one day... and I think I am very much close to my dream. I belong to upper middle class family and I have every thing which is needed to be happy. A distinguish family, higher education, lovely siblings, better than the best friends, good reputation in society and last but not the least ambition to grow.
The motive of this preface was just to introduce my elf. I have completed my Software Engineering and presently I am studding in Human Resource. I also work as part time HR Executive in a software firm.
I am fun loving type of person and wants to live my life full of its extent...! I think this is fair enough about me....! Keep posting your views... I heartily invite you to join me on my blog. Thank you...!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm very interesting person...! keep in touch